Free follow up visits, to ensure continued success.
Complimentary one year guarantee - so if anything goes wrong we'll come back out.
10% off for any rescue dogs.
After a (free) initial assessment of your dog's current behaviour, I will offer a fixed price for the entire training programme.
And everywhere in between
Barkingmad Dog Training is run by Jordan a fully insured local dog trainer who is based in Scarborough, but is operating throughout North, East Yorkshire from Bridlington to Whitby, Scarborough to Malton and everywhere between. Whether you need help in training your dog or if you just need someone to provide a secure, cosy boarding location for your dog while you are away, I offer a wide range of dog training services and care services to meet all your needs.
If you are experiencing behaviour problems no matter what the problem is however big or small from pulling on lead and chewing to full on aggression or even dogs that have had more than one dog trainer, Jordan can help you and your dog.
Here are just some of the services we can provide:
• Home visits, one to one dog training for all behaviour issues.
• Boarding and training, for most behaviour issues "let me do the work for you".
• Group training classes, from beginner to advance - all levels of training available.
• Puppy starter training, one to one at your home three visits starting at just £50.00.
• Puppy training classes indoor.
• Home from home boarding and care your dogs home from home, when you are away.
• Puppy or Dog pre ownership visit. FREE.
• Dog training advice and support FREE.
What training techniques we use:
When training your dog I only use positive reinforcement techniques as positive reinforcement has been found to be more successful at training dogs than the old school ways, the plus side to using positive reinforcement training is that it will contribute towards building a stronger more positive relationship between you and your dog.
At Barkingmad Dog Training when training you or your dog we never use,
Choke chains or half choke chain dog collars.
Alpha role playing or Cesar Millan training techniques.
Hitting, shouting, kicking or any form of violence towards you or your dog.
Anything you are not comfortable in doing.